Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Book to Read for the Summer


My friend, author/columnist Susan Reinhardt, has a new book out. The title is Dishing With The Kitchen Virgin. It details the culinary efforts and mishaps of a woman who thinks a Nobel Prize should be awarded to the inventor of Tuna Helper. The book contains great essays, such as stories on how to finish preparing a family dinner when having contractions, and recipes both edible and inedible. I would tell you its hilarious, even if I wasn't in it. (I have two recipes in the book as well as an interview. Hopefully, my recipes fall in the "edible" category.) Click here or on Susan's name to be taken to the website. You can find a free chapter to check the book out.

And, if you're wondering, no that's not the author on the cover.

No comments: