By Tami Brothers…
Here's the way it works if someone tags you:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag up to six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Okay, let's see... Six unimportant things about me:
1. I majored in physics in college.
2. One of my high school girlfriends appeared in Playboy.
3. I listen to Christmas music year-round.
4. I once received a nearly century old dime as change from Starbuck’s.
5. I’m a Trekkie.
6. I’m the 2nd oldest of 17 grandchildren on my Dad’s side.
These are just a few unimportant (i.e. boring) things about me. I’m sure it will change as soon as my wife sees the posting. Now I’m tagging . . . Anna Adams. Anna has a wonderful blog about the challenges of writing (as well as 17 published novels). I am also setting up a link to Devon Gray, who was already tagged by Tami Brothers, the one who tagged me, and who’s blog I read often. Check out their blogs via the sidebar!