Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Miss on the Hat Trick

Blog Link: I found out today that I had been added as a link on the blog of a fellow writer, Carol Burnside. Carol’s blog is titled Road to Publication and details her journey as a writer. The blog has some great advice and links for other writers. I was surprised to see my blog there, as I didn’t know she had linked to it. I provided a link in this write-up and added a link on the right. Please check it out.

New Article: The February 2008 issue of Atlanta Parent magazine is out. You can find it, free of charge in many locations throughout metro Atlanta. I wrote a review of the Gwinnett Environmental & Heritage Center. It can be found on page 94.

The Missed Hat Trick: The Auburn men’s b-ball team lost at home to LSU 81-80. This is Auburn’s second straight loss to a winless SEC team, a team it should have beaten. It was a close game, but Auburn blew a five point lead in the last minute of the game.

No comments: