Saturday, July 7, 2007

Welcome to my blog. Glad you came. Hope you'll return. As I develop this space, I plan on concentrating on the following items:

1) Auburn University sports - Auburn in my alma mater. I particularly enjoy Auburn-related college football discussions and will also talk about other SEC schools as well.
2) Other sports - mostly the Atlanta Braves.
3) Energy - A pundit whose name I can't recall at the moment once commented that this country has energy politics, not an energy policy. It is an accurate statement. Each side expresses zealotry for its side while demonizing the other. Here, all ideas are on the table.
4) Life's lessons in my humble opinion.

Thanks for coming by. The items for discussion are Auburn football, our nation's non-existent energy policy, and anything else.

No comments: